No releases today but I though I’d give you guys a heads up with what we’re up to at the moment.
– From the ashes The Translator God Only Knows has finally been reborn, check out his new bio in the About section.
– Nandeyanen is working on the 49 page IS doujin by Maruarai with some help from Mr. Wind-Up Bird. Doesn’t help he’s notorious for having small and hard to make out writing so expect that one sometime in the future.
– Mr. Wind-Up Bird is still busy translating the other Amagami Various collections in his spare time.
– Ningen as taking a look at an Index doujin featuring Kamijou-chan and his sensei Komoe that Arisa’s been wanting to do for a while.
– Kaiju is busy typesetting the remaining Charlotte/Ichika 4komas.
– Yamada from WOWScans! has been kind enough to get a Infinite Stratos doujin for us and we’ll get it sometime in mid May since it won’t be released until the beginning of the month.
Other than that, I’ve busy busting my ass learning the basics of Java for class, not to mention doing some slight touch ups for the Maruarai doujin and later this week I’ll get started on a doujin that I requested TTGOK to take a look at a while ago but because of certain circumstances hasn’t been able to get back to me until now so I’m glad he pulled through in the end.
So apart from that, I’m curious to what you guys have been watching lately. I know I’m watching a lot more this season then I usually do:
– Kaiji 2 – [C] The Money Of Soul and Possibility Control – Ano Hana (the one with the ghost girl and a really long title) – Ao No Exorcist – TWGOK II (Kusunoki’s route was so fucking cash) – Doronron Enma-kun Meramera – Hidan No Aria – Sofuteni – STEINS; GATE – Hanasaku Iroha – TIGER & BUNNY-Denpa Onna
What are you guys watching in the greatest year for anime(ignoring it’s going to be banned in the summer thanks to Ishihara)?